Delafield is a Parker Aircraft AS9100 Certified hose distributor and manufacturer for aviation fueling hose and aircraft hose assemblies.
- Parker Aircraft fueling hose: API1529 Type C, Grade 1; API1529 Type C, Grade 2; API1529 Type C-CT, Grade 2; API1529 Type E, Grade 2; BS EN 1361; NFPA 407
- Parker Aircraft fueling hose application: Bottom Loading, Defueling, Ground Fueling, Hydrant, JAC-Riser, Over-Wing, Service Trucks, Tank Transfer, and Under Wing Fueling Hoses
- Operating Pressures: 150 PSI, 300 PSI, Cold Temperature, and Jac-Riser Fueling Hose
- Tube: Black Nitrile
- Reinforcements: Multiple textile spirals
- Temp Range: -70°F to + 212° F
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
Aircraft Hose Applications
- Series 7775: Flexible, light weight, and low pressure aircraft fueling hose
(Download Aircraft Hose Series 7775 Drawing)
- Series 7777: Flexible and kink resistant with suction capability for fueling and defueling jet fuel through a jac-riser
(Download Aircraft Hose Series 7777 Drawing)
- Series 7776: High-pressure top deck reel and platform fueling. Defueling capabilities at low pressure.
(Download Aircraft Hose Series 7776 Drawing)
- Series 7776CT: High-pressure top deck reel and platform fueling hose that maintains flexibility in extreme low temperatures. Defueling capabilities at low pressure.