At Delafield, our extensive cutting, rolling and pressing facilities give us the capabilities to handle virtually all light to medium fabrication work in house. We work with all metals including mild steel, Galvabond®, stainless steel and aluminium, from light gauge sheet metal work to heavy welded fabrications.
- Water Jet Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
- Roll Bending
- CNC Machining
Haco Atlantic Press Break
- CNC Pressbrake
- 14′ Forming
- 250 Ton Capability
- “V” Die opening up to 5″
- Gooseneck and special purpose punches & dies
- High Speed Servo Driven Backgauges
- Up to 180° Bends
Romeo Engineering Silver Series Water Jet
Water pressurized at 60,000 psi and mixed with abrasive garnet, waterjets can cut many hard materials including steel and composites. Our Romeo Engineering waterjet gives superior product quality start to finish. The CNC Abrasive Waterjet does the work of multiple machine tools.
- CNC Waterjet
- Capable of cutting almost any material from foam to super alloys and engineered composites
- 5′ x 10′ Water Jet
- Abrasive Applications: Stainless, aluminum, ceramic, fiberglass, glass, natural stone, and ceramic plates.
- Straight Water Applications: Roof shingles, paper, cardboard, plastic film, ABS, PVC, rubber, foam rubber, sheet rock, cellular material, insulation materials, textiles, leather.
- Easily cuts tough materials like Inconel, titanium, and graphite.
Controlled Automation Plasma Cutting
The Controlled Automation Plasma table is 10’ x 20′. This machine incorporates dual side drives. The machine and cutting surface are unitized making it ideal for the manufacturing.
- CNC Plasma
- Positioning accuracy: +/- 0.005″ (Single Axis Only); +/- 0.010″ (coordinate axis)
- Maximum processing width: 8’
- Maximum processing length: 20’
- Maximum material thickness: 1″
- Maximum material thickness (Torch cut): 4″
- Minimum material thickness: 20 gauge
All Heller rolling machines are designed and manufactured to comply with ANSI B11.12 1996 standards.
Tauring Roll Alfa Series
- CNC Bending machine
- 70mm three driving roll machine
- Designed specifically for bending large sections
- Left and right bending
- Bending rolls with hydraulic adjustment with numerical control
- Bending in scalar or progressive adjustment
- 4 or 6 driving rolls guide the material to the bending rolls
Heller Sheet Rolls
- Fully hydraulic heavy-duty plate bending machine
- Weight: 3,740 lbs.
- Length: 81″
- Pre-Bend & Rolling Thickness: 10 ga
- Top & Lower Center Roll: 5.35″
- Driving Rolls: 4, Forming Rolls: 2
Edwards Ironworker: 55 Ton
- Rated Capacity 55 Ton
- Punch: Max. Capacity 1-1/16″ dia. in 5/8″ plate
- Flat Bar Shear: Max Width: 1/2″ x 12″ or 3/8″ x 14″
- Flat Bar Shear: Max Thick: 3/4″ x 4″
- Flat Bar Shear: Max Round: 7/8″
- Flat Bar Shear: Max Square: 7/8″
- Flat Bar Shear: Max Square: 7/8″
- Angle Shear: Max Size: 4″ x 4″ x 1/4″ pr 3″ x 3″ x 3/8″
- Angle Shear: Max Square: 7/8″
Pirahna Ironworker: 90 Ton
- Throat Depth: 12″
- Open Height: 15-1/2″
- Closed Height: 10-1/4″
- Stroke Length 5-1/4″
- Platen Table Size: 14-1/2″ x 21″
- Punch: 90 Tons, Hole Size: 1-1/8″ (1″), Max Hole Size: 5″ (3/16″)
- Plate Shear: 20-1/2″ Long, 1″ x 12″, 3/4″ x 18″, 1/2″ x 20″
- Angle Shear: 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″
- Bar Shear: Round: 1/2″ to 2″, Square: 1/2″ to 1-3/8″
When one makes a heavy cut in a material, the machine experiences vibration as a result of the significant forces developed. Since MAG Fadal machines are constructed with box ways, the large contact area between the ways and table, combined with overall stiffness of machine, significantly reduces vibration. As a result, MAG Fadal machine owners are able to cut material deeper while maintaining a finer surface finish than our competitor’s machines.
Fadal VMC 4020 HT
- Accuracy Axis Positioning: +/- 0.0002″
- Accuracy Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.0001″
- Table Size: 48″ x 20″
- Cutting Feed Rate (X/Y/Z): 800 ipm max
- Rapid Travel Rate (X/Y/Z): 1000 ipm
- Max Weight: 3,641 lbs.
Fadal VMC 6030 HT
- Accuracy Axis Positioning: +/- 0.0004″
- Accuracy Axis Repeatability: +/- 0.0002″
- Table Size: 62.5″ x 30″
- Cutting Feed Rate (X/Y/Z): 400 ipm max
- Rapid Travel Rate (X/Y/Z): 400 ipm
- Max Weight: 4,120 lbs.