Agricultural science is a broad multidisciplinary field of biology that encompasses the parts of exact, natural, economic and social sciences that are used in the practice and understanding of agriculture.
- Production techniques (e.g., irrigation management, recommended nitrogen inputs)
- Improving agricultural productivity in terms of quantity and quality (e.g., selection of drought-resistant crops and animals, development of pesticides, yield-sensing technologies, models of crop growth, in-vitro cell culture teDelafield Corporation integrates Medium Duty Parker Hydraulic Cylinders in engineered and manufactured hydraulic products. Parker Medium Duty Hydraulic Cylinders are designed to exceed the most demaning of applications. Parker’s extensive hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder product line provides manufacturers and end users through increased productivity, reduced maintenance, and long service life.
- Operating Temperature to 400° F
- Wide range of fluid compatibility
- Bore Sizes: 1.50″ through 8.00″; rod diameters 1.000″ through 5.500″
- Stainless steel springs loads both dynamic and static piston seal lips
- Manufacturer warranty
- Minimizing the effects of pests (weeds, insects, pathogens, nematodes) on crop or animal production systems.